Concord, California – Auction bidding for Monument Crisis Center’s for Heartfelt for the Holidays fundraiser opened today, Nov. 27. The FREE virtual event will be held on Saturday, December 5, 2020. MCC has planned a virtual celebration of the Community due to the continued, urgent health and economic needs brought about by COVID-19 and the challenging outlook for 2021.
The event celebrates some of the many amazing unsung heroes that have stepped up over these last 7 months and made MCC’s efforts not only possible but monumental.
The celebration begins at 5:15 pm with music and a Holiday Cocktail/Mocktail Mixing. After that, the main program begins at 5:30 pm.
Premiere and Silent Auction bidding has begun. Please register at charityauction.bid/monumentcrisiscenter.
Online auction items include
- Peloton Bike: The newest version of one of the hottest bikes. Value: $2,500 Opening Bid $1,000
- Fore to the Links! Four foursomes at some of the most exclusive golf courses in the Bay Area: Crow Canyon, Moraga, Orinda, Blackhawk. Value: Priceless
- Tahoe Vacation: One week stay at a South Lake Tahoe vacation home, stunning views, sleeps 8. Value: $1500
- Private Wine Tasting for Six at Baldacci Family Vineyards: Includes Private Tour of the Wine caves, Wine Tastings of 4 Premier Baldacci Family Wines & Cheese OR A Virtual Online Tasting for 3 Households with famed winemaker, Michael Baldacci. This virtual tasting includes a two-bottle wine package shipped to three households.
- $10,000 Toward Home Renovation Project: Excavation, Site Demolition (landscape, pavement, pool, etc.) or Tree Removal for your next home renovation project, exterior only. Value: $10,000
- William Sonoma Virtual culinary Event: this auction lot includes tickets for 8 to the Williams Sonoma Virtual Event of your choice. Value: $280.
Deadline to Order Fun for the Family or Mistletoe for Two Celebration Packages is Monday, November 30. Register by 5:00 pm on December 4 and receive a door prize.